- Install Low Flow Shower Heads
- Take shorter showers or commit to skipping one shower per week.
- Only do full loads of laundry or dishes if using a dishwasher
- Replace grass yards with native plants
- Place a plastic container with pebbles in your toilet tank to displace water to reduce the amount of water in each flush.
- Turn the water off when you brush your teeth
- Collect rain water for watering your garden
*OSC stands for One Small Change...our one small change project is our effort to encourage others to make one small green change at a time for our planet. Each week I write 1 post with ideas, inspiration, and encouragement to help you along this journey of living a more sustainable life. Won't you join us in making One Small Change at a time to create a better Earth for everyone! To read more One Small Change posts, please visit here.